Thursday, May 6, 2010

The castle that holds my heart...

Seven thousand feet of industrial glamour, this space is glowing with the patina that only time can lend. Years as a school, a gas depot, a garage, and a warehouse have filled each wooden pane with pure character. This is exactly the kind of space I dream of one day living in (minus five thousand square feet).
Harmoni og Kontrast introduced me to the visual feast at Castle Gibson.  Laila {of Harmoni og Kontrast} has emerged as a creative source of inspiration and an endearing friend.

7 comments:

The Shiny Pebble said...

I'd be affraid of ghosts. :)

Harmoni og Kontrast said...

?? I did really post something here a while ago. Where did it go??... Maybe I forgot the verification again, I often do that... I removed it in my blog, as I don't feel that I need it. If I get any trouble, I can always put it back in.

Anyway, sweetest Leigha, I wanted to thank you for your lovely words. And also to say that you're also a really, really good writer!!

Harmoni og Kontrast said...

And yes, now I remember what I wrote;

We could gather some friends or advertise on Facebook to by this building. I could easily use a couple of thousand square feet here!

:-)

Leigha said...

Laila. Thank you for featuring me! And even more - thank you for complimenting the often forgotten words that we string together to compliment the images. If only I could piece together sentences for a living!
P.S. Yes, lets live here. I call the top room. {Smile}

Gúa said...

I´ll move in with you!
LOVE IT!!!

A Perfect Gray said...

yes. babe. yes.

Erica said...

Bathtub to the bed...sexy kindda :) Absolutely LOVE it...was Quinn an inspration!? LOL :) You just HAD to add the fire too....so awesome, Leigha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails