Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Glossy muse...

Today my mailbox was embellished with the new Ballard Designs catalog.  Here are a few things worth sharing.
The Sofia Settee.
The Louisa Bergere Chair & Ottoman.
The Firenze Embroidered Panel {in Gray}.
The adorable bee plaque {in Bronze} from the Set of Three Entomology Plaques.
The wallpaper collection at Ballard Designs will make your heart race.  Here is a little peek at the beauty.
Decorative Frame Wallpaper and Vintage Frame Wallpaper.
 
 
The shining glory of Ballard Designs, sweet and delicious Trellis Wallpaper {in Pearl and Green}. 
I am seriously coveting this Trellis paper.

2 comments:

Marcus Design said...

Oh, I think we might be sharing a brain! I DIE for that Trellis Wallpaper, stunning!! And the settee would be perfection in my bedroom...even though I'd need a bigger room... hey, a girl can dream right??
Nancy

Dovecote Decor said...

I had an artist paint my dining room, several houses back with the wreath and bee motif. He painted a very strong periwinkle, then sponged the stencil, and finally smacked white wash all over it, sopping it up with cheese cloth. It was really great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails