Monday, June 7, 2010

What a lovely day...

Anna {of La Boheme} introduced me to the splendor of Laura Day and her webazine that reigns supreme.  The entire Bridgehampton Farmhouse is full of character and life.  Something about the green, manicured lawn and the green, manicured door exude summer.

Inside this lovely shell is an equally lovely space.  My current obsession is dining rooms embellished with stunning chandeliers and Ms. Day has made me swoon.  My mouth is watering with adoration {and a little jealousy} over this dining room.
Don't even get me started on the absolute glamour of this bedroom from her Park Avenue Flat.

7 comments:

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Ha...when I think of chandeliers I remember the one that came crashing down at our house one day! I was so sad, because it was old and it had come with the house. We had moved it to another location and it had been fine for a year or so! Suddenly the hook that hold it fell out!! and a not so pretty picture resulted. I did save all the prisms and use them sometimes on my Christmas tree!

Laura Day Living said...

Thank you SO much for the post and the kind e-mail! Your blog is awesome!

We added you to our news section, check it out:

http://lauradayliving.com/news.html

Thanks again!

-Laura Day Living

design traveller said...

Splendid interior design!

The Shiny Pebble said...

So fab, I need to check them out.

Rachel @ A Cupcake for Moose said...

I'm seriously in love with your site! Sooo gorgeous!

Thanks for the nice comments on my site...so glad it led here!

Have a great week!
:) Rachel

Mona Thompson said...

I'm in love with this dining room too. And the headboard? Divine. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Mona

Splendid Willow said...

Those 2 white terriers (under the tree - you can hardly see them!) are 2 very lucky dogs. What a home!

Happy week, Mon

Related Posts with Thumbnails