Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something old, something new...

Brace yourself for a gorgeous dose of a little something new.  Today I am {hesitantly} stepping into the kitchen - at least metaphorically.  Lately I have been lusting after beautifully styled edible delights, like this delicious cake.  Just to be clear, I won't actually be baking this, just salivating over lovely photo shoots.  When it comes to make food gleam, this foodie photography blog is bliss.
Something old {industrial, rustic beauty} and something new {baked beauty}...
{Oh, Design*Sponge, how you make me drool.}

8 comments:

annie b said...

Does that look rich! Yummy!

I've never been to Design Sponge- off I go.

Thanks, Leigha!

Modern Country Style said...

I love the styled foodie photos.

Now you've got me feeling peckish....

GB said...

no Leigha, not you too. is everyone on the planet out to ruin my (futile) diet!!!! It’s a conspiracy, I tell you!!

Divas and dreams photography blog said...

These pictures makes my mouth water too...amazing!!! You have a nice blog, very inspiring:-)

maicen said...

Great pictures, and I too want sponge now.... yum, yum:)

Style Attic said...

Well, I'm not much of a foodie (I love food, just not the best at preparing it!), but you know how I appreciate photography! So for that I'm eating up this post and now my stomach just growled from late night blogging!! XO, Kelly

Amanda said...

Design*Sponge is great, but if you decide you really love beautiful foodie imagery, check out the source at http://whatkatieate.blogspot.com/ She made the cake, and styled ad took the photos. And she's amazing. And the site is srsly, bliss.

vosges paris said...

I love food and I love great pictures so a perfect combination for me, thanks for sharing ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails