Friday, July 2, 2010

Ah, Alessandra...

There is a place in France that manufactures beauty; this place is called Alessandra Home Interiors and is available for your swooning pleasure. Rest up your salivary glands before perusing, there is a lot of drool to be induced.
This image {from the always lovely Belgian Pearls} started my love affair with Alessandra. The fireplace is immaculate.
Alessandra Home Interiors has one project that has specifically captured my attention, Maison de Village {in Saint Tropez}. The architectural details are a perfectly combined selection of doors and beams. Sigh.
A shower I want to move into.
A staircase full of whimsy.

8 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Stunning interior! Have a gorgeous weekend xx

Greet said...

Good morning Leigha,
You posted indeed one of Alessandra's most beautiful projects! I also love her work!
Thank you for mentionning me my dear!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xx
Greet

The Zhush said...

Gorgeous! All of it!

RaRa Design Studio said...

Looks like a modern version of the old spanish mission style architecture and interior. Me gusto mucho!

vosges paris said...

if you buy it I come and stay It is really beautiful... have a great Sunday!
desiree

Marcus Design said...

So stunning! I love all of these images. I love the large wooden doors, they look perfectly 'worn.' Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you found me and led me to your lovely blog :)
Nancy

design traveller said...

the chandelier at the first photo is amazing!

Atticmag said...

I really enjoy seeing European home styles because they are always so different from most of what we see here and yes, so droolworthy. Thanks for stopping by to see us at Atticmag. Jane F.

Related Posts with Thumbnails