Monday, July 12, 2010

Colorful cravings...

You know how some mornings you wake up longing for a Belgian waffle with warm syrup?  Or a bowl of fresh raspberries and crème?  Or a soy latte with a perfect crown of foam?  Well, this morning I woke up with an inkling for hues; a deep craving for vivid, saturated color.
Ah, satiated.  The brilliant styling of Irina Graewe fulfills my color yearning with pleasure.  My love for balance tells me to share these monochromatic {slightly mysterious} beauties for the perfect amount of contrast with the previous rush of chromatics.

5 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

VERY COOL piece. The worn and marred walls really add so much texture to those strong colors, don't they? wonderful. love the juxtaposition you gave us...

Harmoni og Kontrast said...

Leigha, I just LOVE Irina Graewe and these pictures! She is a very tallented and creative stylist. I have done a few articles about her myself, and now I think maybe I have to plan another one...

Harmoni og Kontrast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LLH Designs said...

Modern Prairie Girl (http://modernprairiegirl.com/) recently had an inspiring post on color vs. white called "The white thing...with a colorful twist." You might enjoy taking a peek!

Still in the table drama!!!
Linsey

beauty comma said...

this is new to me, thanks for the link! i love the image with the door =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails