Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bright and shiny...

Today is all about glamour.  Every space needs a little bright and shiny glamour {mixed in with rustic industrial pieces}.  Brocade Home is full of ornate and glossy muses to sprinkle about a space {including my favorite piece of glossy perfection}.
This oversized Tufted Ottoman is a dream in velvet {above} or cotton{below}.
The Ruffle Edge Mirror, sigh.
Perhaps the most delicious fixation at Brocade Home is the wallpaper collection; it's pure opulence.  The Medallion Wallpaper {in Apple and Coco} would love to live in my dining room.
Two more lovely papers, Square Gothic Print {in Black} and Flourish Flock Foil {in White}.
Admittedly, too much bright and shiny Brocade Home would be easy to achieve.  But, just for the sake of visual amusement, enjoy these spaces full of glamour.
Okay, now find yourself a pile of aged and rusticated nails {or a collection of antique industrial tables} to take the edge off all those high gloss surfaces.

12 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Such a great fun tufted ottoman! love it

Mrs Modern Country said...

Gorgeous!

The Zhush said...

Glam and industrial....great combo!!!

Champagne/StitchPoet/CrushParty said...

GREAT BLOG!!!

LLH Designs said...

Definitely like the mix of weathered/industrial with the glam!

anney said...

Black and white combo looks so elegant and classy!

Marcus Design said...

Oh, I die for anything tufted, how yummy!! And I did a post about how much I love medallion wallpapers, I think we have a lot in common! Thank you for your kind words about my living room, you can come move in any time ;)
Nancy xo

Housewife Bliss said...

I am just in the middle of trying to figure out what to do about our new bed...and looking at the headboard in the image above I have a few new ideas...love it

Kathysue said...

I have loved Brocade Home for a long time. I know it was not around for awhile and I am so glad to see it up and running again. I did a post on it awhile ago and was surprised at how many readers were not familiar with it. So glad to see you doing a post on it too. The word needs to get out there it is a wonderful catalog. Great post, Kathysue

Carole said...

I love the ottoman and I have to admit I've just ordered two shiny silver tables just like those in the last photo.
Can I pass on the rusty nails?

MODERN Prairie Girl said...

Brocade Home is one of my FAVES! If I could get away with doing my whole house in damask, I would...hub would die from a heart attack, but we would be living in style!
:)
Lara

Katelyn Likes This said...

I just bought a mirror similar to the white one above at a factory outlet sale! I was right chuffed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails