Monday, April 12, 2010

Lonny, Lonny, Lonny...

The new Lonny issue does not disappoint.  I am accustomed to leaving Lonny with hundreds of new resources, fistfuls of inspiration, and a visual {or several} worth sharing; today is no different.  The April/May issue of Lonny is especially dear to my heart because the pages are brimming with sustainable products {fitting for the first annual green issue}. 
Just a peak from the pages...
The amazing brick floors in this kitchen reaffirm my love for exposed, aged brick.
Pairing this {modern take on old charm} chair with this {worn and tarnished} stool is delectable.

3 comments:

The Goods Design said...

So gorgeous! I can't believe I haven't had time to flip through the new issue yet! Definitely going to schedule some time today to read it cover-to-cover.

Rebecca June said...

Lonny always makes me want to redecorate my house...just like DOmino used to.

xoxo

Rebecca June

White Cabana said...

So many of us are in love with the latest issue. So many great things...I have spent hours flipping through it already!
-Jordana

Related Posts with Thumbnails