Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sprawling home therapy...

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Charlotta Ward of Space for Inspiration.  There are so very many lovely things there, I had to steal {at least} one.
Originally featured on Apartment Therapy, this home in Laurel Canyon, California has little vignettes of perfection.  Here are my favorite shots of this sun-drenched space.
The walls in the dining room are alluring.
A crisp and fresh boudoir.
And the backyard I have always dreamed of {add a sprinkle of mason jar lanterns and I am in heaven}.
{My endless gratitude for the mention on Space for Inspiration.}

6 comments:

The Design Notebook said...

Amazing pics!!! I love them all, especially the little outdoor space!

vosges paris said...

hey you ;)
I just discovered your blog and I think we like a lot of the same things I am gonna add you to my new blogs list!
come over and say hi some day ;)
desiree

La Boheme said...

Beautiful space! Your blog is truly lovely. It has a very clean/dreamy feel. Loving and following :)

spaceforinspiration said...

Leigha, you are so welcome. I agree with the girls, your blog is so divine.

Glad you liked this feature - Shawn Gold & Amy Neunsinger are one great couple. Check out Amy's photography - I think you'll like it.
The architect Juan Felipe Goldstein is also a gem - I love his style!! He can design my house any day!

xCharlotta

White Cabana said...

Ah - so fresh and bright! What lovely spaces these are. And the white...love it all!
-Jordana

Paty said...

My favorites: kitchen (did I tell you that I love kitchens????) and the backyard.... Thanks for sharing with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails