Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Almost lofty...

I have obsessions.  Exposed brick, upholstery tufts, lofts, tolix chairs, tea towels, and raw concrete are just a sprinkle of the things I covet.  You can imagine how I swooned over this wallpaper by Concrete Wall.  Photographer Tom Haga's work makes a lovely finish for walls.  Of course I am still yearning for walls actually made of concrete and brick {preferably in the form of an industrial loft}, but this should hold me over. 
And {drum roll, please}...

10 comments:

Ann said...

Whoa!!
Very cool!

A Perfect Gray said...

those are great....imagine the brick paper in a loft with some tolix chairs!!!!

GB said...

I love exposed brick...I know its not "cool" anymore but if I could, I'd love to have a wall or two of exposed brick in my home.

:)

vosges paris said...

it's not an obsession its loveeeee ;)
Very nice!

a Broad said...

Exposed brick is very cool down here, where they have so many "ancient" buildings .. some of the coolest apartments have a section at least of exposed brick..

Our loft apt in Portland Or had the grey cement walls, grey industrial carpet and 20 or so ft high grey cement ceilings. The walls were mostly windows, floor to ceiling. At first I missed traditional walls but now I miss them :)
I should keep an eye out for this wallpaper !

speck said...

now are fun wall treatments! YEA! I like I like!

speck said...

Whoops--I meant to say--Those--those are fun wall treatments...GAH! Blogger!!

Harmoni og Kontrast said...

Haha, Leigha, we are so alike;-) I posted these wallpapers some time ago, I think it is a Norwegian company. I've been thinking where I could use them, they look fantastic!

Lilla huset på prärien said...

Wonderful pictures - I like the feeling of bricks and "naked" walls :)

Jenny

The Goods Design said...

Genius! So I won't have to live in the yuckiest parts of LA to get that fabulous loft look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails