Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wall cigars...

I was lounging around at decor8 reveling in beauty {as I often do}, when I was smitten with a vintage cigar label print. The lovely home of Allison Jones boasts a two dimensional curiosity that I am completely enamored with. Confession - after a few clicks and googles and lustful sighs, I totally bought it. Just like that. Oh, and did I mention the total cost of one beckoning print {including shipping} is nine dollars and twenty two cents?!?
{Photographs from decor8 by Rohan Anderson.}

6 comments:

a Broad said...

What a wonderful blog , those photos !

I love your new poster. Really .. love it :)

Housewife Bliss said...

I want that poster! I love it. I can hardly image that I have not been here in a week, look how many posts I have missed! I have an old trunk that we adore, I keep telling myself that we will use it one day but alas every trip we go for the new bags. One of these days......

Style Attic said...

I've done the mindless click-purchase-LOVE it when it comes :)

pao said...

I'm always follow your posts. Really nice !!Thank you.

The Zhush said...

I can see why you bought it! Its adorable! LOVE it!
xx

Terri said...

It's perfect! I don't blame you at all for buying it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails