Sunday, August 1, 2010

Soft white...

After a long, blissful summer day, I want to collapse into this soft white bed.  Stylist Stella Nicolaisen stole my affection with this space, the gentle filtered light is begging for company.
Here's a glimpse of my work at EcoSalon this week {take a look, maybe even leave a comment or rate my words}.
Mail Order Reform {Glossy Catalogues + Earth Love = Gorgeousness}
Handpicked: Greige & My Sparrow {Christina Fluegge + Amery Carriere = Metallic Curiosities}
A Place to Rest Your Blooms {Summer Blossoms + Delicate Vessels = Pure Charm}
Gold Chairs and Bond Girls {Kelly LaPlante is Perfection}

6 comments:

hviit said...

can`t wait.I always love your style:)

G. said...

great style ! thx for the links

Housewife Bliss said...

Thank you for the links, I love the floorboards, the one thing I miss about being in the US is the lack of character floorboards, great contrast to the crisp white.

The Zhush said...

That white room looks like a "spa" for dreaming...love it!

Mrs Modern Country said...

That room is so dreamy. I love the vintage manequin. I've toyed with getting one for a while but am worried it would turn into clutter after the initial 'oooh' moment had passed....

rachel said...

big white beds have always been a favorite of mine :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails