Friday, August 13, 2010

Pin-tucks and puckers...

I have been dreaming and drooling over the Organic Cotton Pin-tuck Duvet from West Elm for years.  Literally, years.  Every time I convince myself of its necessity in a certain color, the teasing souls at West Elm dangle a brand new hue in a brand new catalog that sends me back into old ambivalence.  I was completely sold on Clay until they came out with Sea Spray which was rivaled by Amethyst.  Just as I decided indisputably on Clay, it was discontinued.  I would make a brand new decision but it's almost time for the brand new catalog. 
Here's a glimpse of my work at EcoSalon this week {take a look, maybe even leave a comment or rate my words}.
Bedroom Prejudice {Quiet Duvet + Loud Sheets = Perfection}
The Recycled Home {Sally Bailey + Recycling = Coffee Table Book}
Picnic Picks {Biodegradable + Beetles = Picnic}
Handpicked: Housewife Bliss {Mercury + Mrs.Bliss = Demijohn Bliss}

4 comments:

a Broad said...

I just love these !
I want to be greedy and get everything on the bed, tucked and puckered .. except me :)

Lizinka said...

So funny Leigha, I have been coveting those forever as well! I want the crisp white, although I did like the sea spray as well...one of these days I am going to just buy them already!

Mrs Modern Country said...

Oooh! I love pintucks! So gorgeous plus, I have heard, very little ironing required!!

Thank youso much for your lovely comment on Modern Country Style.

G. said...

They look great!
Nice articles too (links)

xoxo
G.

Related Posts with Thumbnails