Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Metaphysical magic...

When I found a little something called Colorstrology, my heart skipped {at least} three beats.  After perusing the site, I am utterly infatuated.  Just as your day of birth lends you an astrological sign, it also lends a specific color that offers insight into your personality. 
My color is sunflower {Pantone 16-1054}, which I see gracefully lounging on the ceiling in this perfect photograph {by Michael Eastman}.  In the interest of {not so subtle} narcissism, here is what Colorstrology had to say about me.
"You are not afraid to fight for what you want.  You have the ability and strength and know-how to persevere in the face of adversity.  You are a generous and loving person and quietly lend a helping hand to a great many people.  Your personal color helps ease your tenacious spirit.  Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Sunflower inspires calm as you continue to learn, explore and attain the many goals that you have on your horizon."
After scrutinizing and evaluating my personal color, I also lingered around long enough to look up the personal colors of just about everyone I know.  It is only fair to warn you that this lovely little place of color palettes is somewhat addicting. 
So, what's your color?!?

16 comments:

a Broad said...

If only my water ruined bathroom walls looked that good! :)
I have to go see what my color is .. thanks for this, I love this sort of thing.
Not to mention that photo !

a Broad said...

Watch out ! I am Storm Blue :)

Elissa @ faucethead creative said...

Love that they give you a Pantone match-up. I'm off to go check it out!

Krystal said...

how fun :) I'm pagoda blue :)

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Oh now this is FUN! I have to admit... I don't really like "my" color. :(

I wish I did, but I'm not really an orange person at all. BUT I LOVED playing on that site!

Have a great week! :)

Ruth

Punctuation Mark said...

that seems like a lot of fun... i believe there are things about the day when we were born that we sort of match with and tells something about us... on my way to check mine out!

Jess said...

Wow this is a cool idea. My colour is meadow and I really like the description. It sounds a lot like me lol.

Solid Frog said...

Lovely picture! :)

Charlotta Ward said...

Oh I loved this one!
I am born in May and so my colour was green. All that was written resonated with who I am.

Lovely link.

xx C

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

How lovely. Really looking forward to our class together. I am hosting a 50 dollar CSN giveaway. Do drop by and I would really appreciate if you could spread the word around. Thanks...Anu

Terri said...

Fun! My color was Beryl Green, which is quite a gorgeous color, and I'm determined, knowledgeable and quickwitted (yep, true... especially that determined part!) I looked up both my daughters as well and it described them perfectly.

The Zhush said...

Boo! I am cedar wood or plank or something...huh? I feel robbed! :)

Fickle Cattle said...

I love my color! Delphinium blue. I don't even know what the first word means. It says I'm enduring, a communicator, and expressive. I think that's true. :-)

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Style Attic said...

Hello, it's Orchid Bouquet here! How fun are your posts lately?! Color me happy and keep them coming. Fun, fun, beautiful fun! Your image is amazing...makes me want to find one for myself and post :) XO, Kelly

Harmoni og Kontrast said...

Love my colour, Arcadian Green. I just love greens and this one suites me fine:-)

Bring Pretty Back said...

Regal Orchid is my color. This is SO cool!!Thank you for sharing this!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Related Posts with Thumbnails