Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scavenger hunt...

Sifting through the new delights at Anthropologie always leaves me feeling full {of ways to spend my life savings} and graciously satisfied. This Copper Clad Dresser has me smitten; I would like to set 'him' up with his copper tolix soul mate for undeniable eternal bliss.
And now, a scavenger hunt. Here are a few of my words on EcoSalon. Squeeze the last few drops of summer from September with this gathering of rope commodities for a nautical splash of coastal bliss. Tour the art studio of my dreams {in a lovely custom barn}. Learn the proper proportions of world geography with these gorgeous wall maps {do I even need to mention the metallic seas?!?}. Take another trip through Liza Giles' London flat {no, I will never tire of this interior}.
Related Posts with Thumbnails