Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scavenger hunt...

Sifting through the new delights at Anthropologie always leaves me feeling full {of ways to spend my life savings} and graciously satisfied. This Copper Clad Dresser has me smitten; I would like to set 'him' up with his copper tolix soul mate for undeniable eternal bliss.
And now, a scavenger hunt. Here are a few of my words on EcoSalon. Squeeze the last few drops of summer from September with this gathering of rope commodities for a nautical splash of coastal bliss. Tour the art studio of my dreams {in a lovely custom barn}. Learn the proper proportions of world geography with these gorgeous wall maps {do I even need to mention the metallic seas?!?}. Take another trip through Liza Giles' London flat {no, I will never tire of this interior}.

4 comments:

Kelle Dame said...

I would definitely take this! I need something in my room too. If only it were $5!

Krystal said...

ohhhh that map is so perfect

Kellie Collis said...

Love that yellow dress... It reminds me of that Michelle Williams Vera Wang my favourite of all time! Kellie xx

Struggler said...

Wow, that dresser is something else.
Thanks for the other links, too...
The maps are gorgeous and I can totally see why you find Liza Giles' flat captivating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails